The true prescription to healing the body, mind & heart
This binge-worthy series premieres Sept 16th 2019
Register NOW for a limited-time FREE viewing of this groundbreaking 7-Part documentary series.
We hate spam as much as you do. Your information will never be shared or sold to a 3rd party.
What is The Love is Medicine Project?
It is well established in literature that relationships of all types throughout our lifetime impact health and well being, physically and psychologically. Research shows that most chronic diseases have lifestyle and environmental causes. Beginning in childhood, even prenatally, events and relationships shape the way in which we interact with nature and the world around us. It lays the groundwork for future health and happiness.
Science has come so far, but we aren’t getting any better.
We have lost our way. We have become disconnected from our nature. The things most elemental to us as humans: What to eat, how to move, how to take care of ourselves and the earth have become, hard. Confusing.
We read the books and consult with Google and gurus, but we don’t know how to heal. We outsource our inner wisdom, we don’t listen to our bodies.
How we are loved, how we love each other and how we love and care for ourselves not only impacts chronic disease but also resilience, depression and anxiety, sleep issues and performance. Self-care is the true health care!
The naturopathic philosophy honors what is called the Vital Force, that invisible force that guides all living things towards growth, betterment, compassion and healing. It is love. I believe health is our God-given birthright, our natural set point and that we are designed to thrive and heal, and are given everything in nature to do so.
This journey of Love is Medicine will help you get back to who you really are so that through accepting the love around you, through practicing the self-love of self-care and self-accountability, you will heal all areas of your life.
Discover what you will learn as part of the Love is Medicine Project
EPISODE 1: It’s NOT all in your Head
- Learn from my personal story of healing
- Learn how I found my catalyst for healing and how you can find your own
- Understand the current paradigms in healing that focus on profits over the people they are meant to serve
EPISODE 2: How We Get Sick
- How you became separated from yourself
- Learning from our self destructive behaviors
- Overcoming coping mechanisms that destroy our health and mental well-being
- Getting to the root of the issue as opposed to treating symptoms of disease
- Creating positive relationships with our environment
- Understanding how technology, meant to connect us with others, separates us from ourselves
EPISODE 3: Where Healing Comes From
- What the vital force is and its role in healing
- How up to 80-90% of disease is caused by diet, lifestyle, and environmental factors
- Creating the best environment for our bodies & mind to thrive
- Learn how hormones produced in the gut affect our mood and regulate our emotions
- Understanding our physiology and role of the heart, gut and brain
EPISODE 4: Healing the Past, Healing the Present
- How emotional trauma can manifest in the body
- How childhood traumas contribute to disease
- What can we learn from the ACE Study
- Learning from trauma and making space for emotional & physical healing
- Addressing addictions and coping mechanisms
EPISODE 5: Self-Love & Loving Others
- Learn how relationships can be the protector of health
- Learn how to love yourself through self-care
- Understanding the vital force and our innate ability to heal
- Learning to understand your worth and why it is important to invest in yourself
EPISODE 6: The Body’s Wisdom
- Understanding the body’s messages
- The role of intuition in changing our habits & behaviors
- Learn to go within and learn to listen to our inner voice with intention and kindness
- How we have altered & adulterated our connections with each other
EPISODE 7: Love is Medicine
- What is love
- How do we manifest love
- Learn how love heals
Discover the True Nature of Healing Before the Free Viewing Period Ends!
LEARN FROM 45+ EXPERTS IN NATURAL MEDICINE, NUTRITION, MENTAL HEALTH, RELATIONSHIPS, SCIENCE, MINDFULNESS, AND MORE
DR. VERONICA ANDERSON
DR. CHARLEY CROPLEY
DR. HEATHER PAULSON
DR. MICHAEL MURRAY
DR. NICOLA DEHLINGER
DR. SHARON STILLS
DR. JOLENE BRIGHTEN
DR. ANTHONY BALDUZZI
DR. CAROL LOURIE
DR. BRADLEY NELSON
DR. BRIAN MOWLL
DR. TOM O’BRYAN
TAMMY ANDERSON WARD
DR. WENDY MYERS
DR. BERNIE SIEGLE
DR. DONI WILSON
DR. ROLLIN MCCRATY
DR. EVAN BRAND
DR. GINGER NASH
DR. KEESHA EWERS
MEET YOUR HOST…
Razi Berry is the founder and publisher of the journal Naturopathic Doctor News & Review, which has been in print since 2005, and the premier consumer-faced website of naturopathic medicine, NaturalPath. She is the host of The Natural Cancer Prevention Summit and The Heart Revolution-Heal, Empower and Follow Your Heart, and the popular 10 week Sugar Free Summer program.
From a near death experience as a young girl that healed her failing heart, to later overcoming infertility and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia through naturopathic medicine, Razi has lived the mind/body healing paradigm. Her projects uniquely capture the tradition and philosophy of naturopathy: The healing power of nature, the vital life force in every living thing and the undeniable role that science and mind/body medicine have in creating health and overcoming dis-ease.
Follow Razi on Facebook at Razi Berry and join us at Love is Medicine to explore the convergence of love and health.
Copyright © 2018 ND News & Review, LLC
Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only. The information is a result of years of practice experience by the author. This information is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Do not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read on this web site. Information provided on this web site and the use of any products or services purchased from our web site by you DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and any of the physicians affiliated with our web site. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.